A new favorite recipe from the kitchen of Anna, program dietitian, will likely become a new favorite in your home once you give it a go!
1 ripe banana
a dash of vanilla extract
1. Add banana, eggs, and vanilla to a bowl, using a handheld mixer or immersion blender, blend until well combined.
2. Over medium heat, melt a teaspoon of butter and add 1/3 cup of the pancake mixture to the pan.
3. Cook until done, flipping once.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all batter is used.
5. Top with smashed berries or sweetener of choice.
|Banana-egg pancakes with a dash of real maple syrup & blackberries.|